Onsite / OffShore
3 + Years
We are looking for the next recruiting champion to join our expanding team.
We are looking for the right candidate who understands that nurse engagement equals lifelong retention.
We need someone with excellent communication skills, organization, the ability to prioritize, and someone who is able to work in a fast-paced environment. THIS IS NOT AN HR POSITION!!!! THIS IS A SALES POSITION.
- EXCELLENT customer care skills! Able to connect and relate to our nurses so that you can place them and develop a long-term relationship
- Oversees the recruitment life-cycle process from candidate sourcing through the employment offer to ensure timely delivery of services both internally and externally. Manage the entire life cycle of the recruitment process for clients in the USA.
- Utilizing different Job Portals, databases, referrals, different social media, etc. for sourcing relevant candidates.
- Generate leads through sourcing initiatives, social media advertising, phone interviews, and a high-volume outbound call phone strategy
- Retains and builds own bench
- Interacting with the candidates, briefing them about their JD.
- Screening and shortlisting them.
- Must be able to complete basic credentialing
- Coordinate with the Candidates & Clients for interview schedules of shortlisted candidates.
- Computer savvy and proficient with ShiftWise, Fieldglass, PeopleFluent, Medefis, etc.
- Be adept at social networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and comfortable utilizing these as recruiting/sourcing tools. • Extremely comfortable speaking with and engaging with people on the phone.
- Collaborate with Hospital Administrators, Managers, and other top decision-makers in the healthcare industry to implement a solution to their urgent and critical staffing needs
- Skillfully negotiate services and agreement terms
- Establish and/or maintain advantageous relationships with hiring managers, HR partners, and candidate pool
- Build and maintain workflow within Hanover as directed by management
- May assist hiring managers and candidates to ensure compliance with the company policies and legal requirements
- The primary level of background checks and collecting documentation from candidates.
- Negotiating with potential selected candidates and providing offers to them.
- Ensuring candidates join as per the accepted offer.
Must Haves for This Role:
- Minimum two (2) years of full-cycle recruiting experience in healthcare.
- Ability to maintain company sales quotas
- Ability to develop a passive candidate pipeline
- Ability to self-manage daily activities and/or high-volume positions
- Ability to foster relationships with internal and external customers, including applicants, hiring managers, leadership, and vendors. • Ability to manage a high volume of nurse contracts.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and understands the urgency.
- EXCELLENT people skills. This position requires a lot of relationship management with nurses and facilities. If you don't like talking on the phone, this is not the position for you.
Base salary is an OPEN range, based on experience. Hanover's commission structure the average take home is currently par high than the market average. There is no cap with commission thus you are able to take home well above six figures. If you don't make the average take-home pay, we don't want you either. This position is structured for a seasoned Travel Nurse Recruiter who has and can make six figures. All others need not apply. ANR and Hanover MedZone offer an excellent benefits package including very competitive pay, paid time off, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY the highest commission rate within the industry (UNCAPPED COMMISSION)